WBJEE - Exam for UG Courses
WBJEE 2021 - West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam acronym as WBJEE is conducted byWest Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for admission to various undergraduate Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Medical and Dental courses in the government colleges of West Bengal, University Institute of Technology, Burdwan University and private self-
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for WBJEE 2021 for admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture courses must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria as set by WBJEEB.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with from a recognized Board of Education.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have domicile of West Bengal.
- The candidate must be above 17 years of age.
- Candidates should have secured minimum 45% of marks in all the 3 subjects. In case of SC/ ST/ OBC-A /OBC-B / PwD candidates, they should have secured a minimum of 40% of marks.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Bachelor in Engineering Technology (B.Tech.)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.).
- Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Notication & Start of Online Registration October 18, 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form November 13, 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam February 2, 2021
- Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
- Date of Declaration of Result Releasing soon
WBJEE 2021 Important Dates
|WBJEE 2021 Registration Start Date
||February 23, 2021
|WBJEE 2021 Registration Last Date
||March 30, 2021
||March 31 to April 02, 2021
|Publication of WBJEE 2021 Admit Card
||July 10, 2021
|WBJEE 2021 Exam Date
||July 17, 2021
|WBJEE 2021 Result Date
||To be Notified
|WBJEE Counselling 2021
||To be Notified
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility
Candidates willing to apply for WBJEE 2021 for admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture courses must fulfill the criteria of eligibility for WBJEE as set by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of Education.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and should be a resident of West Bengal.
- Candidates must be above 17 years of age.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 45% of marks in all the 3 subjects. In the case of SC/ ST/ OBC-A /OBC-B / PwD candidates, they should have secured a minimum of 40% of marks.
- They should have passed the English subject with a minimum of 30% marks.
WBJEE 2021 Syllabus
WBJEE Board is offering admissions for candidates who have completed their class XI or equivalent and for candidates who are looking to take admission into professional courses like Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture.
WBJEE 2021 Syllabus for WBJEE is similar to the syllabus of physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects of class XI and class XII. The topics for WBJEE 2021 are mentioned below:
- Physics: Current Electricity, Heat & Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Work Energy Power, Wave Motion, Nuclear Physics, Solids & Semiconductor Devices, Modern Physics - Atomic Models, Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion.
- Chemistry: Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Bonding, Transition Elements (d & f block), S-block elements, General Organic Chemistry, p-Block Elements, Redox Reactions, Ionic Equilibrium, Chemical Equilibrium, Coordination Compounds, Carboxylic Acids & Derivatives, Alcohol Phenol Ether, Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Mathematics: Vectors, Probability, Three Dimensional Geometry, Matrices Determinants, Limits, 3-D Geometry, Indefinite Integration, Definite Integration, Sets, Relation & Functions, Theory of Equations, Permutation & Combination, Complex Numbers.
WBJEE 2021 Registration
WBJEE Board has released the application form on October 18, 2019 on their official website which is www.wbjeeb.in. You have to fill in the various WBJEE 2021 Application Form and have to submit before November 13, 2019. You can read the following sections to get more details about the application form.
How to apply for WBJEE 2021?
Students can read the following steps to know about the application process of WBJEE. And they have to remember that they have to apply before November 13, 2019.
- Registration: Find the page of the Application Form on the official website. Enter the Name, Email, and Mobile Number for registration purposes.
- Login: Login with the Application Number and Password which is sent to the registered Phone Number and Email.
- Fill Online Application Form: Candidates can fill the online Application Form by entering details such as Examination, Personal, Academic, Contact, and Parents/Guardian.
- Upload of Documents: Candidates must upload the scanned copy of recently taken passport size photograph and signature.
- Payment of Registration Fee: The registration fee of INR 700 should be paid by the candidate's Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Paytm.
- Print the Final Confirmation Page: Download and take a printout of the final confirmation page of the Application Form.
WBJEE 2021 Application Form Details
Once the application form is released, candidates can visit the official website and start filling the application form. Having said that the application is already released for 2021. Some of the important details which the candidate should know are given below:
- Application Dates: The application is available from October 18, 2019 and candidates must apply before November 13, 2019.
- Correction Window: As per the official notification there will be no correction window. So candidates must give valid and proper information while filling the form. However, the correction window might be opened after a few days but the information is uncertain.
- Documents Upload: Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recently taken passport size photograph, left thumb impression and signature as per dimension mentioned below:
Documents required to apply for WBJEE 2021
Various documents and details that candidates should have before applying for WBJEE are as follows:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth and a certificate indicating the same.
- Valid mobile number and email ID.
- Candidate's Address, category, and aadhar number.
- Income Tax Certificate.
- Class X Certificate/Mark sheet.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (If applicable)